Internet Media (gointernetmedia.com), is a profitable, industry leader in interactive marketing, concentrated on the education market. The combination of our strong ROI-focused philosophy, exclusive offerings, and extensive industry background uniquely positions IM for continued growth. Founded in 2004, IM is headquartered in Mountain View, CA and backed by Kennet Partners, a private equity firm providing growth equity to tech businesses in the US and Europe.
We are looking for a Senior ColdFusion Engineer (Contractor) to join our growing team. This is is 3+ month contract that can be extended or converted to a permanent, full-time position. The individual should be well versed in all aspects of software development, including but not limited to the ability to translate business and technical requirements into extensible, scalable and maintainable applications.
• Build and maintain new database functionalities using ColdFusion 5 to MX, Flex, and MS SQL Server 2000.
• Build and maintain new reporting, control panels, and data mining systems.
• Create a version control system to further develop in-house applications.
• Develop front-end user interface to collect and analyze data from visitors.
• Develop and maintain email-marketing system.
• Document new and existing code.
• Build XML, SOAP, and other data feeds.
• Maintain security of database.
• Setup and maintain servers and redundant backup systems.
• BS degree in CS required
• 5 + years as a ColdFusion Developer coding designing and optimizing high traffic, mission critical, applications.
• 3+ years creating Object Orientated ColdFusion applications, utilizing high-performance frameworks such are Mach-II, ColdSpring, Model-Glue, FuseBox or ColdBox
• 5 years of C#, .NET or J2EE platform experience developing web applications
• 3+ years of Web Services development using SOAP, JSON and other protocols.
• Expertise in database design and development. Architecture expertise is a plus.
• Must have a solid knowledge of either ExtJS, Prototype, Spry or jQuery. Would prefer candidates with a working knowledge of all of those technologies.
• Must demonstrate strong skills with CSS/XHTML
• High level of organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to extend existing code base, or develop new, using proven best practice patterns and coding standards.
• Design and Implement an efficient solution that meets the functional requirements, is extensible and is easily maintained.
• Hands-on experience in Flex and ActionScript is a plus.
• Java Developer background is preferred.
• Exposure to PHP is a plus.
• Great verbal and communication skills.
• Creative team player with the ability to think outside the box.
For immediate consideration, please send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Senior ColdFusion Engineer" in the subject field. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.