ColdFusion Community

The online ColdFusion / CFML community website

I'm sure most of you know that CFUnited is now located at the DC Convention Center and will occur June 18th-21st 2008

I can't begin to tell you how amazing this location is. We are so excited. The main hotel is only a couple block from the convention center. The Grand Hyatt is spectacular.

This is going to be a year not to miss. We have so much free stuff for attendees this year. We added more sessions because now we have the space! Adobe is our platinum sponsor and is involved heavily in the decision making process. We decided to switch the tracks a little and expand on some. Like creating an all CF8 bootcamp which is different from Intro to CF. I wish I could tell you everything that's going on, but I can't... yet. All changes will be posted on the site. The topics that are currently on cfunited.com are 100% permanent. We are adding about 10-15 more topics. All attendees get access to all the materials and audio recordings.

Stay tuned for more!

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

Liz: What are the Exhibit hall hours at CFUnited? Please let me know. Thanks! On3
The exhibit hours are 11am-5pm, 7-9pm on Wednesday. Other days its 10-5pm.
Thanks Liz!

We need some temporary booth help at CFUnited 2009. The help would take pictures, & upload photos to support our booth stunt. Do you have a firm in mind for this?

RSS

Latest Activity

Jelle Kralt updated their profile
Sep 19
CVgeek added a discussion to the group CF Contractors
Thumbnail

ColdFusion Developers (London)

ColdFusion Developers (London)The vacancy is with an established independent B2B industry leading online news, research and events business providing a combination of free –to-air news and subscription based market intelligence databases and services. The company also provides online best practice and professional communities and industry events, large and small.Role:They are looking for an experienced additional ColdFusion developer to join the small in-house team to support continued…See More
Sep 11
CVgeek added a discussion to the group Coldfusion Jobs
Thumbnail

ColdFusion Developers (London)

ColdFusion Developers (London)The vacancy is with an established independent B2B industry leading online news, research and events business providing a combination of free –to-air news and subscription based market intelligence databases and services. The company also provides online best practice and professional communities and industry events, large and small.Role:They are looking for an experienced additional ColdFusion developer to join the small in-house team to support continued…See More
Sep 11
kanth posted a blog post

ColdFusion Application Development by ColdFusion Programmers & Developers

ColdFusion application development is associated with the website development. With the unique features of the ColdFusion development along with the ColdFusion Makrup Language which resembles scripting components like JSP and PHP and even ASP but it bares the most resemblance to HTML syntax. The ColdFusion allows developers to develop content publishing systems, dynamic sites, ecommerce sites, self service application and much more.…See More
Jul 30
Isaac Dealey updated their profile
Jul 29
Thomas Bishop updated their profile
Jul 29
Profile IconBecky B, kanth, Jim Bossemeyer and 15 more joined ColdFusion Community
Jul 29
Dennis Matteson updated their profile
Jun 22

Members

Translate this page

© 2014   Created by Nick Tong.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service