Haven't posted anything on here in a while. How's everyone doing? Hi Darren, whatcha need pointers on? There is a wealth of information online, I would need some specific questions to provide any kind of information you could…"
Here are some specs to the job. Give me a call if you have any questions. Thanks. 919-719-6500
Candidate must have current experience working as a member of a development team designing web interfaces and sites using Cold Fusion. Any potential candidate would also have the ability to work effectively in a team setting with staff, vendors, and users as well as to refocus priorities and schedules to meet changing business requirements as needed.
• 4 plus years of experience with Cold Fusion (Minimum of one year MX preferred)
• 4 plus years experience with Java Scripting.
• Familiarity with CVS or other Source Code repository
• Experience in development of web applications that interface and interact with a Java-based middle-tier environment
• Experience in an object-oriented architecture
• Familiarity and experience with Oracle relational databases
• Experience with PL/SQL
• Four-year or advanced degree in a technical field
• Knowledge of use of reference cursors with PL/SQL
• One plus years of package and procedure development using PL/SQL
• Experience with AJAX
• Experience with developing Flex applications
• Experience with PHP Programming
• Knowledge of Perl
ColdFusion application development is associated with the website development. With the unique features of the ColdFusion development along with the ColdFusion Makrup Language which resembles scripting components like JSP and PHP and even ASP but it bares the most resemblance to HTML syntax. The ColdFusion allows developers to develop content publishing systems, dynamic sites, ecommerce sites, self service application and much more.…See More